Contact Us


Contact Our Customer Service Center

  • 800-620-7802 - Main
  • 866-758-6807 - Dental
  • 800-788-0342 - Complaint line
  • 202-639-4030 - Main
  • 202-639-4041 - TTY/TDD
  • 202-289-6764 - Fax

Call us for help in other languages and for materials in Braille. Materials are free.

Visit Our office

DC Healthy Families and DC HealthCare Alliance
1111 14th NW
Suite 620
Washington, DC 20005

Hours of Operation

  • Monday thru Friday 7am thru 9pm
  • Saturdays 9am thru 1pm

Click here to schedule a one-on-one meeting with one of our staff members.

For Health Plan contact information Click Here

Commonly Asked Questions

expand all »
Where can I get more help?

Click here to see a video on this subject

Call our Customer Service Center at (800) 620-7802.

What is a Member ID and PIN?
Your Member ID and PIN are special identification numbers that shows you’re a member of the DC Healthy Families or DC HealthCare Alliance program. You can find your Member ID and PIN in your letter from DC Healthy Families or DC HealthCare Alliance. Click here to see what it looks like.


You need the Member ID and PIN numbers to log in to your account online. You also need your Member ID number when you call our Customer Service Center.
I don’t have my Member ID and PIN. What should I do?
If you don’t have your Member ID and PIN, go to “My Account” page. Click on the “Forgot Pin” link.


If you still cannot log in, call the Customer Service Center at (800) 620-7802. The call is free. We can help you.
I have a complaint about my health care coverage. What can I do?

Click here to see a video on this subject

Anyone enrolled in the DC Healthy Families or Alliance programs can file a complaint without affecting your health care benefits in any way. Call our Customer Service Complaint Line at (800) 788-0342 as soon as possible. If you have hearing loss, call TTY/TDD at (866) 879-0065.


When you call the Complaint Line, we’ll discuss the problem with you and see how it can be resolved. If your complaint is about your health plan -- such as having a medical service delayed or denied -- we’ll help you call your health plan and get your issue resolved.


You can also call the Office of Health Care Ombudsman and Bill of Rights at (877) 685-6391 for assistance.


In some cases, we may need to refer your complaint to the state’s Office of Fair Hearing to get it resolved. In that case, we will help you submit a complaint form.
I have a problem with my health plan or primary care doctor. What should I do?
Call your Health Plan Member Services Line . The number is on your Member ID card.


If you can’t get the help you need at the member services office, call our Customer Service Complaint Line at (800) 788-0342. If you have hearing loss, call TTY/TDD at (866) 879-0065.
How can I change my address or other contact information?

To change your address or contact information, you must contact Economic Security Administration (ESA). ESA used to be called IMA. Call 202-727-5355. Or you can go to your ESA Service Center. Service centers are in Anacostia, Congress Heights and Fort Davis and on H Street and Taylor Street.

If you do not update your information with ESA, we may not be able to contact you. Your documents and benefit information may be mailed to the wrong address.